Wednesday, December 8, 2010


As a teacher and preacher of the necessity of whole, organic, nutritious foods,I have been repeatedly asked how I get my 5 year old daughter to eat the foods she eats. Eden isn't just an eater in our home. She is a contributor to the planning, prepping and serving stages of our food. But perhaps what's most important amongst all of this *stuff* she participates in, is the dialogue that takes place. Often times our conversations will declare to me just how beautiful family time can be.

1 comment:

  1. I happen to have a 6 year old son and a 4 year old son, and I usually have no problem getting them to eat the weird things such as smoked kippers, mmm! My 6 year old keeps expressing a desire to cook... or rather to make cookies, lol, so I want to be a good mama like you and let him help me, the problem is there's just no room in my kitchen, so I need to solve that first. Kudos to you for teaching such a valuable life skill!

    ReplyDelete